Monday, February 27, 2006

Comp's working again!! Wh00t!! ^_^

Had to take it down to the service center (by 'it', I mean just the mainboard, which of course neccesitated the removal of the other components of said board e.g.: CPU, Graphic cards), but they got it working again within 5 minutes. And even though it was past warranty, they didn't charge me anything! ^_^

In the process, I think the overheating problem's been licked. I mean it's been running fine so far, without a reset. (Funny thing is, the guy told me that if the board's overheating, it would shut off, not reset.) But then again, looking over the temperture gauge, and thinking back, I have been working this thing pretty hard. Sometimes running like 7 to 10 apps at once. Time to cut down. ^ ^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home