Monday, July 10, 2006

The Haircut.

Warning: Pic of me present. =P


Got to report to a military camp tomorrow morning so I had to cut my hair today.

After having it all the way to mid-back for a couple of years, it's like saying goodbye to a friend who's going overseas.

Right now it's relatively short. I think it's looks like a girl's style (if a girl would get one as horrible as mine probably looks) since I'm planning on letting it grow out again, and since I cut it myself. About 8 inches and 200-300 grams of hair got the snip.

Well, here's more or less how I look like now. (I did a bit of trimming after this.)




And the amount of hair that had to go. (There's actually more but this image is way clearer.)


4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Meadows said...

Sorry you had to cut your hair :(

2:13 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Jered said...

I figured that since I quit smoking, I could handle my hair being in the awkward lengths for a few months and finally grow it out, but, even though its been more or less on it's own since january, it's not anywhere near as long as yours is post-cropping. :) Military camp? What's that all about? Please keep IM'ing me whenever you've got spare time, eventually the odds say we've got to connect. ^_^

And I think your new hairstyle is kinda cool, definitely not girly. ;)

2:51 PM, July 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hairstyle! ^_^

Dawn

11:24 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger Roderick said...

Thanks guys. =)

6:51 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home