Saturday, July 01, 2006

Just to post something...

Guess it's about time I moved this (blog) along...

A coupla days ago I had a dream. Or maybe it was a week back...? Anyway, in it I dreamt abut my mom. I'm ashamed to say that I couldn't remember what she told me. But I keep thinking it had something to do with food. Or dinner.

Anyway, what I could definately remember was that as she was leaving I asked her to wait. I didn't quite know what to say or what I wanted to say but I finally managed to settle on telling her that it was good to see her again.

Somehow saying that just made me feel better about the whole dream episode.


----------------------------------------------------
I applied for a temperory job last week, it turned out that it (the position) was more of an employee evaluation stint for a permernant job that the company was setting up. While I qualified for the education requirements, I was not prepared for the commitment.

Before I left, the interviewer asked if I was interested in a something akin to a retainer (the first weekend of every month) position since I mentioned that I was just looking for a temp jobs at the moment. I indicated that I was interested and in elation of getting such a position I forgot to ask for more details. ^ ^

Anyhow, partly because I was extra busy this week and partly because I forgot to get contact information, that job seemed to be rather intangible at the moment. ^ ^

I suppose it maybe a lost cause thought I'll give it one more week. ^ ^


----------------------------------------------------
On a lighter note; I shot down Pixy in Ace mode while flying an F-5 in Ace Combat Zero and earned an 'S' rank while doing so!! Wh00T!! ^_^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know its late, but such an accomplishment still needs recognition:

GRATS ON DOWNING PIXY IN AN F-5!!!

Now go do it in the F-1. With rockets.

9:27 AM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home