Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!!! ^_^

To everyone reading this,


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ^_^




I miss my childhood Christmas celebrations. They used to be held at my grandparents place with at least two other cousins. For a few years, that was tradition. And it wouldn't have been complete without the morning Disney cartoons. And the presents, I remember I always looked forward to them. ^ ^

But now what I miss most of all were the carefree attitudes we had then, and the feeling of being together with family on a holiday morning.



One day I would like to experience that again.


But in the meantime,

Happy Holidays!

^_^


BTW, I really like this news article. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Meadows said...

Merry Christmas :)

That's a great article!

I miss my childhood Christmas traditions too. We used to always have a big family dinner with my dad's side of the family, but after awhile that stopped. Now we have a big family dinner with my immediate family (my brothers and their wives and children) so it's almost the same, but at these parties I'm one of the adults who has to plan and clean and cook, so it's not quite the same ;>

12:06 PM, December 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home